Saturday, April 2, 2011

Have you ever experienced building
your dreams with someone you love,
then all of a sudden,
everything changes,
and all the hopes and dreams
just came falling apart?
Its hurts...

In the cruel world of love,
I have learned that promises aren't contracts
and that nothing is permanent in life.
Yesterday he was sweet,
the next morning he was sensitive.

I keep checked my phone for no reasons,
because i know nobody has texted me...
And i keep read and read those messages
that you have send me.

Some are hurts and
some are sweets like this one :

"I'll always there for you
in times of trouble in times of need.
If you are feeling sad you can count on me.
I'll give you a wink until you smile,
give you a hug and stand by you...
I love you forever baby...
muacks
hughug..."

Where were you
where my wall keep falling down?
I miss your smile
but i miss mine even more...
Trust is like an ERASER,
it gets smaller and smaller...

I will hope for the best, but prepare for the worst...

~Hugs and Kisses~